For inquiries, prayers, and counselings, please call 08034038838, 07081201837, 08023675119, and 08171873459. God bless you.


We got married in May 2008 and before then a man who supposed to be a friend to the family told us that if we got married we wouldn’t have babies. We prayed against it. In June 2008, I didn’t see my period; I was excited thinking I was pregnant so I allowed that month to go while waiting for further manifestations. By the next month July 2008 the period didn’t still show and by this time I was not having any sign or symptoms of pregnancy. To be doubly sure, I went for a pregnancy test which came out negative. I didn’t want to take chances as I did scan and the report showed that everything was normal. I knew then that the enemy wanted to afflict us. Luckily, there came this night vigil organised by marriage clinic group in august 2008 at the MFM headquarters. My husband and I seized the opportunity and came in faith that our prayers would be answered. We were told during the programme that if anyone misses her period the person should call. In October 2008 I missed my period so I called and I was being prayed for. After that I went for pregnancy test and I was confirmed pregnant. I joined the pregnant prayers after service on Sundays, though the enemy struck again during 12th week into the pregnancy. I had a very severe all-night stomach ache that led to rushing me to the hospital in the morning and it was diagnosed to be cysts (a growth) and I was told that it would affect the growth of the baby. I had a surgery done and God still kept my blessing untouched. At the hospital I was sent to do a scan to confirm the pregnancy and the size of the ovarian cysts. The sinologist who did the scan seeing that I was pregnant, tapped into the cysts with a needle through my stomach and gave us the sample to take back to the hospital. On reaching there, the doctor saw the sample given and screamed due the ruptured of the cysts and that I cannot survive next few hours without a surgery done on me. In the theatre, when I was opened up it was discovered that the ruptured cyst had spilled into the stomach and the surgery should have taken place maximum 2 hours, I had to take 4hours. At this time my husband called one of the Pastors who came to the hospital and stood with us in prayers till I was willed out from the theater. When I became quake, I noticed a tube was passed through my nostrils to my stomach to drain the spilled fluid. I did not take any food or water for 6 days after the surgery because of peculiarity. I had another scan done still confirm the pregnancy intact, though they said it was impossible for me take in but I thank the God of MFM, surely the Lord is in this place and that the God of Olukoya is alive.

Related Posts